The Bible gives us SIGNS and if we have eyes to see and ears to hear we will be keenly aware of where we are at in this age. Let me boldly say, this is the generation of the Lord's return, prepare yourself, O Bride, because your Groom is soon to come. I just have to mention the hour is late and if you are a new believer in Jesus you will need to search the scriptures and you will find even more of these signs.
Anyone who reads this, I must encourage you to really know Him and have a personal relationship with Him, allowing him to create in you a New Heart. Lord Jesus, "Yeshua" will create a "right spirit" within you if you will ask him. Before you read any further, everyone, please pause and take a moment and ask Him to show you the Truth because that is what will make the difference for you in your walk on this earth with the Holy Spirit and discerning what is happening around you with all the new laws and changes.
We are now in the "End of Times" and I am not alone in saying this. It doesn't really matter what I say, unless I give "YOU" the reader Biblical evidence. And that is what my messages today and tomorrow will entail. The only way to measure the Truth I share with you is by the Word of God. Please read the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. I am going to be relevent with this blog posting. Things I will share today and tomorrow will not be smooth stones. But I have to say what must be said and warn those I love and those who have ears to hear or eyes to see since you are reading this.
Some things have already been fulfilled that have never ever happened before in time, until our days arrived and over the past 100 yrs we have made leaps and bounds in discovery and technology which the Bible clearly shows us that these things would take place.
Our knowledge has increased and I made reference to this very fact on my blog page about the Red Moon. As you recall reading, In 1948 Israel became a nation fulfilling Matthew 24:32, "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: v. 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. v. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Israel is the fig tree in case you were not aware, the Bible uses symbols, 'types and shadows', parables, prophecy and gives historical evidence with geneologies, the four gospels, etc.... We also have the Dead Sea Scrolls and the lost books which are excellent references, even a quote from the Book of Enoch was mentioned by Jude in the Bible, so don't be so fast to discredit these highly valued books of information.
Jesus made reference to Israel becoming a nation again in the passage of scripture from Matthew which should wake up those who are descendants from Abraham. It just so happens to be in our lifetime that this whole awakening has begun. Israel's dry bones have arose and their plight to survive and exist is by the hand of God. These people are the chosen ones, the very apple of the Father's eye. They were the chosen bloodline to bring forth the Messiah so mankind could be redeemed. DNA can prove their roots all the way to David and even further, all the way to Adam. Our technology has boomed. Knowledge has soared, we can even translate a page from other languages at the tips of our fingers via the internet. It reminds me of the tower of Babylon....do you agree? The World is almost like one mind again with the concept of One World Government, and a New World Order. Daniel 12:4 "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
Since that time of Isreal's rebirth, it has become known that in the 1960's the chinese army became the largest military in the world fulfilling-- Revelation 9:16 "And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them." This huge massive country in the East has made it possible now for this prophecy to be completed. One of the many pieces to the puzzle but as I say, you can connect the dots and you discern. For whatever reason I saw necessary to include this portion, I think it's huge and we are very indebt to this country--Doesn't that give you red flags or disturb you??
I have a heavy heart over this matter and I am not real happy with the very fact that China seems to be doing some real underhanded things to the United States, but we have put ourselves in a very vulnerable position.
But I can't stop there, we have to take a look at the redevelopment of the Roman Empire, which is now the European Union. I actually had a dream about this a few years ago. I really didn't understand it at the time and had to look into what it all meant. But now I understand in depth and I am providing a link of a map to this particular area Just in case you want a quick glimpse. I will take this topic on another level another time. http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/index_en.htm This area is alive and well again, but what I want to share is why I believe it goes beyond the 'states' of the Eurpean Union and stretches out beyond the borders extending it's Powers and Principalities to the whole ends of the earth making it "Mystery Babylon".
First Question you should ask...."why is she referring to this as Mystery Babylon"?? Well, I am going to attempt to explain in short version and I'll write more on this later in yet another blog.
(It is always a mystery until you solve it.) My intent is not to offend anyone or any believer of another denomination or faith or religion because they belong to a certain church so please, read at length before you start writing any kind of dirty messages back to me. My intent is to share the Truth from the Bible and how it seems to line up with todays events.
Mystery Babylon is a One World Religion/financial system and it will be a one size fits all for the Global world. The Roman Catholic Church is indeed located on seven hills in Rome, I do not dispute this for one minute that this likely includes the Roman Catholic Church and it is at the very heart of the matter. No one knows everything that goes on behind the scenes of the Vatican or the Jesuits, except there are some Big Big secrets there. **But I believe that Mystery Babylon is bigger than the Roman Catholic Church or the European Union. Corruption can creep in anywhere, and evil looks for weakness and ignorance.
I don't like some of what I have discovered about the sins or the past History in the Catholic Church, and by the way, I feel at liberty to say such things because I have come out of this very religious system myself as a youngster. (Thanks to my mom who got us out of there and got us into a good Bible believing church). No priest can take away your sins in confession, and it isn't based on works either.
We are going head on with worldwide deception [and a great delusion] that will come over the whole earth.
In my own opinion, I do not see everyone converting over to Catholicism after the sixth seal is opened. It will be something even "bigger" than this and I don't see it as the Muslim's religion alone either, which is otherwise referred to as 'Islam', although let's admit it, the Islam religion is growing at unprecidented levels. The whole "Holy War" goes back to Isaac and Ishmael---Israel and Islam. Ultimately, even the muslims will have to bow to the Big liar and deceiver, you know-- the Antichrist who comes on the scene.
Now I am compelled to say, that I am of a strong belief the Great Delusion to come will be a mingling of many beliefs and that includes but not just limited to Islam, Catholics, Apostate Christians, Buddhists, Hindu's, etc...the list goes on. What the Bible makes very clear is that there will be a "falling away" from the faith. These is the believers in Jesus, those in the church. We know it as the "Apostacy" in the End Times.
The lines are fast becoming very blurry on what many believe and they know not why they believe. But what seems to be more acceptable in our day and age is this one theme that is shared with religious leaders and that is the new "inter-faith" foundation that ALL religious beliefs lead back to the same God. Even upright well known leaders have made such claims. ((Watch out leaders for those seducing spirits!!))
I understand and have even heard and read for myself these crazy new beliefs from the very elects. Just because they say it---Don't fall for it!! And then we have the others who are running around claiming that there are going to be "big revivals" in the End of Time, but Dear friends and family, it does not say that in the Holy Scriptures---what it does say is there will be a falling away from the faith. Scripture reference is made further down on this matter.
Ask yourself, will you cave in or take courage and be Set Apart from the Apostacy? (I am not saying none will find salvation. Please don't misinterpret what I share. I trust God that there will be those who come to the Lord, but we are not looking at thousands and thousands in a tent revival getting saved at the altar calls. People do not have confidence in the ways of most churches anymore because the Integrity of the Preachers and teachings have been soiled and false prophets are everywhere soothing itching ears.)
True christianity does not embrace this new found idea of a inter-faith God (One World Religion) and all that all paths lead to the same God. The True believers in Jesus, "Yeshua" the Christ, will stand apart from this kind of compromise and if you haven't grown a back bone, get ready to grow one now. There is only One Way to the Father---Through Jesus the Son of God and Him alone. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
It is very apparant that the parallels of 'End Time events and the Current Events' globally indicate that we are coming to a shortage in time, the End of time and the Day of the Lord will soon be at hand.
Gear up Believers because the devil knows his time is very short now. He will attempt to take all the souls of mankind that he can take to the abyss with him and his fallen ones. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; v4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. v5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
What we should be looking for to happen in the near Future...
It seems to me that some of the bigger events to come our way will be the event of animal sacrifice and the atonement for the sins of the people by the Jewish Leaders. Then of course, those of us who have "eyes to see and ears to hear", we will know just who the evil one is, the AntiChrist--- "the lawless one" because our Father in Heaven will not keep this from us. Because this man will set himself up as God and to be worshipped as God.
This so called 'man' will speak blasphemies, he is a big liar....you can not believe what he says. Jesus said to the leaders of the day "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not" (Jn. 8:44-45).
And in the Last Days, end of time we will encounter one man on scene who will deceive the whole world, except those who are the Lord's. Satan may use the truth, but only to eventually propagate a lie.
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Satan will use his network of deception through demonic forces and he will continue to dupe people and he promotes false doctrines in the name of God.
(Read on your own time 2 Cor. 11:3; Eph. 4:14; 1 Tim. 4:1-4; 2 Tim. 3:13; 2 Thess. 2:10).
Satan has the power of "influence and blinding" and he blinds the minds of the unbelieving. (2 Corinthians 4:4).
He prevents the gospel from entering their hearts (Matthew 13:19; Luke 8:11).
Satan speaks through fortunetellers (Acts 16:16), cult leaders (1 Timothy 4:1-2), and false preachers (2 Corinthians 11: 13-15).
He seeks to deceive about his existence, his purposes, his activities, and his coming defeat. He is the deceiver of the whole world (Revelation 12:8).
But Satan's last and ultimate deception will be in the form of a man as the Antichrist, the Lawless One, or also known as the "son of perdition" found in 2 Thessalonians 2:9.
What will happen when 'they' change the laws?
I am sure many will agree that our dreaded fear of that "mark" of the beast (implatation of microchips) is just around the corner and with the new "Health (Obamacare) plan" in America we have come one step closer to what the real agenda is..... let's face it, this whole drama we just experienced was just a "smoke screen" to get control of the people. We are seeing prophesy fulfilled in our very life time. Don't believe me, start investigating and you yourself will be able to connect the dots.
Don't be fooled or mocked, Jesus gave us the Holy Spirit so you must rely on Him to show you what is happening before your very eyes. These "rich men" of the earth are behind it all and the Bible warns us about their plan to control us. There are many of these so called "healthcare plans" around the world. They are set up in other countries-- just ask around on facebook and you'll hear from others around the world about how they feel about their plans. These so called "plans" of what they call healthcare are masked in disguise to be used as a tool for them to gain control of You, --your pocket book (yes. the IRS heads this up now in case you didn't know), your life, your job, your children and even how you will 'think'...ultimately who you will worship!
Read your Bibles.... John warned us in Revelation. Also READ the book of Daniel because it tells us how they used the Laws of the Land to manipulate and control the people, "bills" they brought to the kings of the earth to get the people to bow to false gods. There is nothing new under the sun folks! Now they are doing it again but across the world. And they laugh and poke fun about armaggaedon. It's all paralleling....it's happening. You can close your eyes and I'm telling you, it's still there. They say one thing on the platform and do another behind closed doors. You have to judge them by their ACTIONS and what they vote into LAW, because they have lied through their teeth. Wait until you see what is really in this new Bill/Law.
They are deceiving the people to get them to believe the lies, they baited the hooks and turned this around making it a bill....YES, a bill which is now "a law" that YOU MUST have insurance!! And if you don't have a policy---they got one for you that you and you will have to comply with these new rules or be fined or go to jail.
And don't you wonder what is all in this policy?
We were not allowed to see what was in this new so called "healthcare bill" which is really a new underhanded law!! Where did transparancy go?? Didn't our President of the United States promise us that? Well, as usual....he lied again. When has he told the truth, ask yourself and look at this mans track record. Should I list the lies? I guess bloggers need to be accountable, so I will have to blog another page on his lies, so, I guess that will be another time....
But people, please listen...we are lied to continually. It is said, if you hear a lie over and over, you will believe the lies. So be mindful of 'what you hear --little ears"--- hear and Discern.
Mockery has found its way to poke fun and jest of those who speak out and stand for things that are right and pure in God's eyes. Not just from the grassroots level but now all the way to the top. This is just a another sign of the time, Dear Family, because we were told that mockers and scoffers would show up. Well here they are, even out of our own President comes the scoffing and jesting of the people who were courageous enough to make a stand against what is wrong.
But I ask you...are you really ready for what is to come? This is just the beginning of persecution and more than likely "suffering for His Name' sake." 2 Peter 3:3 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts(desires)"....The leaders of the land in America are doing what ever they want to do now. We could vote til we are blue in the face and I hardly think it will change or undo what they are planning in the future for us. They are cunning and do not abide by the Constitution of the United States.
I know in the long run who has the victory. But do you and those around you know?
It has all boiled down to God's Word never fails and every prophetic utterance will come to pass because God is not a man that he should lie!
The Book of Numbers says this in 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
Who do you believe in....And why...?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment